For those of you that need to wear glasses, it’s certain that you are continuously looking for ways to improve your vision in the simplest and most non-invasive way possible. Since eyewear in Mashpee, MA is such a sensitive area, it’s hard to create and implement new lenses that can not only improve our vision, but prove to be better than what people are already used to using.
Let us ask you this: sure your current lenses may do their job and improve your vision, but are there side effects? The main side effect that seems to cross all spectrums of lenses is visual swim.
For those of you that aren’t familiar with what that is, conventional progressive lenses can cause what is called “swim,” or the feeling that the world around you is moving. In simpler terms, if you’re looking through your lenses and whatever is directly in front of you is clear but the surrounding edges of your vision are blurred, that’s swim.
The innovative Varilux S Series™ and Transitions lenses have incorporated revolutionary technologies that provide lense users with enhanced binocularity, faster visual reaction time and stable vision, minus the swim.
Let’s take a closer look at both products that have been produced for your visual comfort.
Varilux S Series™
Up to this point, progressive lenses have certainly made strides in enhancing a person’s vision, but the visual effects of the way these lenses curved forced wearers to make some sort of visual sacrifice, whether it was visual swim, slower visual reaction time, etc…
That is, until the groundbreaking technologies brought forth by the Varilux S Series™ lenses. These visual compromises have since been overcome and have helped improve vision in all areas. What else have the Varilux S Series™ lenses done?
1. Eliminates virtual swim: Varilux S Series lenses use innovative Nanoptix™ Technology to practically remove virtual swim, so you can feel more confident in your lenses.
2. Edge to edge clarity: These new lenses give wearers clear vision all the way from left to right as well as top to bottom.
3. Faster reaction times: Images focus instantaneously so you can see things faster when moving from one point to another. The Varilux S Series lenses work using 4D TechnologyTM, which is the only technology that uses personalized measurements for your dominant eye.
The Varilux S Series lenses aren’t the only advancement made in eyewear in Mashpee, MA. Transitions lenses have made their breakthrough entrance utilizing the technology that allows them to adjust to the perfect lighting shade no matter where you are. In simple terms, these lenses adapt.
They can adjust when you are indoors in regular lighting and move to the darker outdoors and everything in between. No matter where you are, Transition lenses will adapt to the perfect shade so your eyes can view everything in the right amount of light.
Why choose Transitions lenses?
1. They are versatile: Transitions lenses are designed to be worn throughout a full day, both outdoors and indoors and can be designed in any frame, style and prescription—even for kids!
2. They are good for your eyes: Not only do they look good and make everything you’re looking at look good, they also reduce eye fatigue and strain, as well as block 100% of the UVA/UVB light our eyes can be exposed to.
3. They’re smart: Transitions lenses will adapt to your situation with ease. These are just a few of the reasons Transitions and Varilux S Series™ can be the perfect optical choice for you. Contact your local specialists in eyewear in Mashpee, MA today and discuss your visual options.