Your swimsuit and sunglasses are two essential items for a summer outfit. But in order to protect your eyes 365 days a year, you need to start wearing sunglasses even when swimsuit season has long passed. This post will teach you more about finding the right styles for winter sunglasses in Cape Cod:
- The right look: The shape of your face really determines the right look for you. For example, someone with a square face can benefit from a pair of oval or semi-rimless sunglasses. If your face is more on the round side, you should consider a pair of horizontal or rectangle frames. The good news is that trying on different pairs of sunglasses is a fun activity!
- Proper fit: Even if they look great, your sunglasses are practically worthless if they don’t stay on your face. Ill-fitting shades don’t effectively block out the sun, and constantly having to adjust them is a hassle. While you’re trying on sunglasses, test them out to ensure they won’t slide off your face.
- UV protection: Regardless of the winter sunglass style in Cape Cod that you choose, it needs to protect against UV rays. Be sure that each pair you try on offers 100 percent UV protection.
- Polarization: Polarized lenses cost a little bit more money, but they’re well worth the investment. Polarization blocks out the sun while reducing glare off surfaces like water, snow and ice. Whether you’re boating in the summer or skiing in the winter, polarized lenses will make your life a whole lot easier.
Why buy from Bayview Optometrics?
You can get sunglasses from pretty much any big box store. However, that’s not always the best approach. Here are a few reasons to consider getting your winter sunglass styles in Cape Cod from our specialists at Bayview Optometrics:
- Great selection: We mentioned above how shopping for new sunglasses can be fun. Well, that’s only the case if you have a big selection to choose from! At Bayview Optometrics, we have a ton of choices from all of the best brands and designers, like Costa Del Mar and Maui Jim.
- Fair prices: Sunglasses are an essential part of your outfit and general eye health, but that doesn’t mean you should overpay for them! We have the most competitive prices around for all of our top designer brands.
- Helpful staff: With so many styles and colors to choose from, shopping for new glasses can be a bit daunting! Rest easy knowing that our team members can help you navigate our inventory and find the perfect pair of shades for you.
It’s never the wrong time to come by and shop for new sunglasses! Come by Bayview Optometrics today to browse our selection of styles for winter sunglasses in Cape Cod. In addition to selling a variety of shades for men and women, we provide useful services like eye tests and contact fittings to ensure your eyesight is as good as can be. Come by today to see what we can do for you!